As a Project Manager for Total Solutions Group, you will manage multiple small/medium projects, coordinate all aspects of assigned projects, and estimate fees, scope of work and prepare proposals. In addition, you will be the main point of contact for client(s) and will lead a team of CAD Technicians to manage client deliverables. The candidate we are looking for must be able to manage client relationships and communication as well as future business development. Regularly communicate with client on project status and address client concerns in a timely manner. Mentor and develop junior team members and participate in their professional development and evaluations.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of incoming jobs, including managing client expectations and the process flow of deliverables.
- Lead a team to prepare complex Architecture and Engineering construction drawings for residential and commercial projects utilizing AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture and Revit.
- Lead a team to produce lot specific and/or Master plans in accordance with client-specific standards.
- Meet Client(s) in the field and in office professional settings; and attend internal meetings as necessary.
- Preparing, pricing, and following up on proposals and maintaining appropriate administrative records of such.
- Coordinating third parties and internal resources.
- Providing quality assurance and code reviews and occasional CAD support.
- Keep upper management informed of project status.
Project Manager Required Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of residential and/or commercial construction techniques, construction documents, Florida building codes and CAD concepts.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, Teams.
- A customer service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a Team environment
Project Manager Qualifications/Education:
- S. in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related field or significant experience in a professional environment drafting residential and/or commercial construction documentation.
- 5 plus years in AutoCAD and/or Revit.